TURIN ( Italy ) , 12 December 2013 - The following changes have been made to the FIM SuperMoto World Championship Regulations for application in 2014.
1. Format of the event
- 2 X Free Practice sessions / 30 minutes per session
- 1 X Timed Practice session / 30 minutes
- 1 X SuperChrono / the 8 fastest riders from the Timed Practice / 10 minutes
- 1 X Warm-Up / 20 minutes
- 2 X Races / X laps = approximately 20 minutes per Race
- There will be no Official Tyre Supplier appointed by the FIMChampionship Promoter. The participants are allowed to use tyres of their own choice. In order to reduce costs, a maximum of eighttyres are allowed per event.
- In case of rain, there will be no restriction on the number of tyres that can be used. The decision will be taken by the Race Direction.
In the photo: Start at the 2013 SMGP of France